Showing all 2 results
Catholic Inquisition XVII century, The Malefiz House in Bamberg
The Malefiz House in Bamberg was built in 1627 by Prince Bishop Johann George II and was a torture jail of the Catholic Inquisition. The monumental building looked like a church
Tumb of Heinrich II and his consort Kunigunde (1513)
Bamberg cathedral, sepulchre of Emperor Heinrich the II and his consort Kunigunde, by Tilman Riemenschneider, sculpted in Solnhofer limestone. Completed in 1513.